Tags: Bel Canto, Denver, Love in the Time of Cholera, The Mill on the Floss, Travel, While Christ and His Saints Slept, Without a Map, Work
I’m heading out to Denver on business this afternoon for a few days. I’m hoping to fully catch up on my reviews and get even closer to the 52 book mark. I still haven’t finished Bel Canto, but that’s not because I’m not enjoying it. For the past month I’ve either been packing or unpacking it seems. That gets in the way of my reading and blogging!
I’m bringing the following books with me:
- Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
- The Mill on the Floss by George Elliot
- Without a Map by Meredith Hall
- While Christ and His Saints Slept by Sharon Kay Penman (November Book of the Month on my Historical Fiction board.)
- Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel García Márquez
Will I finish them all? Well, it’s a long flight to Denver from Roanoke and I’ll have three nights to myself… No. I’m not Super Literate Housewife. Still, I can be assured that I won’t finish one book without having another handy.
Have a great week!